Flagpole World offers flagpole repair and maintenance service. All work is carried out by our own trained staff to ensure a professional job every time. From replacing worn or damaged halyards to relocating your pole, our workmanship is guaranteed.
Please bear with us — we're in the process of migrating to our new website.
If you have any questions, or would like a quote, please complete the form below, or contact us on 02 4777 4713
We are consultants for, and carry out annual flagpole asset audits for the National Capital Authority in the ACT and for the Sydney Harbour Foreshore authority through CBRE.
National Capital Authority ACT.
- National Portrait Gallery 3 replacement 12 metre internal halyard poles 2015
- Old Parliament house 35 replacement 7.5 metre internal halyard poles march 2016
- International Flag Display 110 replacement 12 metre internal halyard flagpoles mid/late 2016.
- Commonwealth avenue 48 replacement 9 metre internal halyard flagpoles late 2016
- Kings Avenue 32 replacement 9 metre internal halyard flagpoles late 2016
- Anzac parade 16 replacement 9 metre internal halyard poles late 2016
- Anzac parade war memorials refurbish, install new halyards into 31 various poles 2018
- Kemal Attaturk Memorial 2 replacement 9 metre internal halyard poles.2018
- Mount pleasant memorial 1 replacement 9 metre internal halyard flagpole 2018
- Kings Avenue overpass install new halyards into 16 9 metre internal halyard flagpoles.
- National Library of Australia 3 new 12 metre internal halyard flagpoles. 2019
Historical Restorations of Note
- Tresco Signal Mast (Elizabeth Bay) 1992, Admiral's Residence, Defence Housing Authority
- HMAS Bellambi Signal Mast (Kirribilli) 1993, Royal Sydney Yacht Squadron
- Timber Signal Mast (Point Piper) 1993, Royal Prince Edward Yacht Club
- Cadet Training Signal Mast (Spectacle Island) 1995, Royal Australian Navy, Asset Services
- National Trust Signal Mast (Observatory Hill) 1996, National Trust
- Signal Mast (Garden Island) 1998, R.A.N., Asset Services
- 21 metre Signal Mast (HMAS Penguin) 2000, R.A.N., Defence Maintenance Management Pty Ltd
- Timber Flagpole (Government House, Sydney) 2003, Dept. of Public Works, NSW
- A.N.M.M Flagmast (Darling Harbour, Sydney) 2009, Australian National Maratime Museum
- Royal Sydney Yacht Squadron Flagmast (Kirribilli, NSW) 2010
- HMAS Sydney Flagmast (Bradleys Head, NSW) 2011, HMAS Penguin